5.07.2015

I'm so excited to be showing you all my second Rocksbox! After receiving my first box and sending it back, I was on my toes and eager to see what the team would put together in my second box. And they did not disappoint. I loved the diamond and flashy theme they put together. The necklace easily glammed up any outfit. I paired this necklace with an Avengers graphic tee, and I thought it gave it an edgy glam look. The bracelet was easy to wear, I love how it's a bit big on me so that I can wear it higher up on my arm. And, of course, the ring was such an easy piece to wear, and I was able to wear it with any of my other rings.

Rocksbox is a jewelry subscription service where members pay a flat $19 a month to get access to a beautiful variety of different types of jewelry. Each box comes with 3 pieces of jewelry customized to the member's result in a style quiz taken at the first step after signing up. The quiz helps the ladies at Rocksbox determine what pieces they should put in your personalized box. After they send it and you receive it, you get to keep the jewelry until however long you like. When you're tired of the jewelry and want something else, send the box back with all the jewelry, and they'll send you a new one! Of course, if you absolutely love the pieces in the box, you can choose to buy it to keep forever!


JEWELRY - c/o Rocksbox [ use 'DIANEEHOANGXOXO' for your first month free! ] || DRESS - c/o Shabby Apple

Photography: Brandon Lee Davis
[Flickr // Instagram // Tumblr // YouTube]

7 comments

  1. Beautiful color! Love this, and the necklace. xx

    TOPCOAT - FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cuff is beautiful~

    Vivian | LIVE . IN . LOVE

    ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. The necklace is gorgeous :)

    Bisous from France,

    Sand.

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing this <3 love the necklace
    anyway, would you like to follow each other on gfc/bloglovin and instagram? Let me know :)


    www.somethingrealserious.com / NEW POST : 5 WAYS OF EDITING MY INSTAGRAM PHOTO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous items!

    http://theavantguardian.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty! Love the necklace very much.

    xo Angelus | http://angelus-officially.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

© That's Diane
DESIGN

by

THE BASIC PAGE