5.12.2015

Another summer, another set of sunnies; and from my most favorite sunglass store, SunglassSpot! I've been loving the unique frames that they had to offer. They have a wide assortment of different colored lenses and uniquely styled frames. There's no way that you can leave the site without finding a pair that you love. And the best part? They're all only $5 each. It's seriously amazing.

This year, I picked out oversized sunglasses because I learned that my face shape looks better with a pair of oversized sunnies. To draw attention to my eyes, and to make up for my lack of colored eyes, I went with brightly colored lenses that reflected shades of that color every time I turned my head. My favorite pair has to be these pair of sunnies. I love the shape of it and the sunset kind of lens. SunglassSpot is definitely my go-to for quality affordable sunglasses.


3 comments

  1. I love these brightly coloured shades. I always think I know what shape sunglasses suit my face, until I go shopping for new ones and then I'm back to square one.

    Samio
    www.samio.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really have a great taste for sunnies! and Iove the theme of your blog

    http://julieswonderworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your choice of summer sunnies. They're just what I need for my face shape as well, hehe. Thank you for the inspiration, Diane! <3 =D

    Shanaz | Fashionista NOW

    ReplyDelete

Contact

© That's Diane
DESIGN

by

THE BASIC PAGE