4.27.2015

I can't remember the last time I wore a body con skirt, or even bought one. I was looking through my closet pretty much throwing out every skirt, rummaging for something to wear when this faux leather body con skirt caught my eye. I used to wear it so much in high school because of the modest length and material. And then amazingly enough, I broke out of my discomfort for wearing pants, and this skirt among all the other ones got stuffed away in a drawer. Because I was going just to get lunch and go to the San Jose Municipal Rose Garden with Brandon, I thought I would just wear something a bit more casual, so I paired the skirt with a graphic cut up tank and bat wing cardigan to make it look more comfortable and effortless. To give the look more of an edge, I wore my sky high Jeffrey Campbells to add more of a casual edge.


JEWELRY - c/o Rocksbox [use 'dianeehoangxoxo' for 1 month free!] - CARDIGAN - Forever 21 || TOP - H&M || SKIRT - Charlotte Russe || SHOES - Jeffrey Campbells

Photography: Brandon Lee Davis
[Flickr // Instagram // Tumblr // YouTube]

1 comment

Contact

© That's Diane
DESIGN

by

THE BASIC PAGE