3.08.2015

Crop tops and high waisted pants have been my go-to outfit lately. For someone who's only 5'1", I love how high waisted lengthen the legs, making me seem a bit taller than I actually am. Pairing black pants with black booties gives the appearance of even longer legs, so I'm usually seen sporting that bottom half look. This plaid crop top is one of my favorite crop tops that I own. The muted colors and pattern makes it pretty easy to pair with other colors. I'm a fan of long sleeves because I'm not incredibly fond of wearing jackets, so this top is, obviously, great. The cut at the chest area of the top makes it a bit more unique and flatters and draws attention to the chest area more, so those who are lacking in the chest area like I am can give the impression of a bit more.
WATCH - c/o Daniel Wellington || RINGS - c/o Charlotte Russe & Tidebuy || TOP - Forever 21 || PANTS - Zara || BOOTIES  - H&M

Photography: Brandon Lee Davis
[Flickr // Instagram // Tumblr // YouTube]

2 comments

  1. High waisted is perfect for us petite ladies ;)

    LIVE. IN .LOVE ✞

    ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit and the shirt looks amazing. Thanks for sharing and have an awesome day.

    Eye See Euphoria | http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/fendi-and-thierry-lasry-the-capsule-collection

    ReplyDelete

Contact

© That's Diane
DESIGN

by

THE BASIC PAGE