3.23.2015

Last week, I finished my sophomore year of college and got a new job. So it was relieving to finish a tough term, but the relief didn't have time to settle before I started my new job of testing computer micro chips. On Friday, Brandon and I went to Monterey after a couple of weeks of lusting over a day trip and planning for it. Even though Monterey was known for the chilly weather all year round, it was surprisingly warm throughout most of the day.

For my outfit, I thought it would be fun to have a nautical themed outfit to somewhat match the sea and town. I had this top for a while and was about to toss it out a couple of weeks ago, but I had a sudden outfit idea with it, so here it is now. I followed the stripes of the top and matched it with this sheer mesh paneled skirt. What I love about this skirt is that it's high waisted, so I'm able to pair it with anything easily. I toned down the outfit with some earthy browns, which made the outfit look more like the beach with the browns, whites, and blues.


CARDIGAN & TOP - H&M || SKIRT - Forever 21 || SHOES - Off Fifth Avenue || NECKLACE - Flea Market || BACKPACK - c/o Love Culture || SUNGLASSES - c/o Sunglass Spot || RINGS - c/o Charlotte Russe || WATCH - c/o Daniel Wellington

Photography: Brandon Lee Davis
[Flickr // Instagram // Tumblr // YouTube]

Contact

© That's Diane
DESIGN

by

THE BASIC PAGE