3.04.2015

Sometimes, black and white can be too simple or too formal. Not that it's a bad thing, but I love spicing up an outfit every once in a while and throwing in some patterns. This painted dress from Fevrie is the perfect modest and fun dress while keeping it simple at the same time. The painted pattern was definitely fun to play around with our horizontal brick backdrops and vertical rustic backdrop. What got me loving the dress even more were the folds at the skirt of the dress; it added just a little bit more fun to the otherwise already playful dress. To add a bit of elegance and edge to my outfit, I styled Laguna Pearl's necklace at the top and toned it down with my sky high Tiona platforms.
NECKLACE - c/o Laguna Pearl || DRESS - c/o Fevrie || WATCH - c/o Daniel Wellington || SHOES - Jeffrey Campbell

Photography: Brandon Lee Davis
[Flickr // Instagram // Tumblr // YouTube]

1 comment

  1. The print of this dress is fabulous!! Stunning photography as well. I hope you've been doing well -- miss your blog posts!

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete

Contact

© That's Diane
DESIGN

by

THE BASIC PAGE