10.24.2014
I online shop. A lot. Well, I add clothes to my cart and then just lust for them sadly and close the browser so I don't have to see them anymore. But when I actually do go shopping online, I read tons and tons of reviews before I purchase the item. Often when I do, I read about girls complaining about how they can't see how the clothes will fit on them when there's a standard size Small model who models each and every piece of clothing. When browsing the other day, I stumbled upon Bodeoo.com. At Bodeoo, different size models from small to large are used to model each clothing piece so that customers can have a good grasp on how the pieces will fit on their body types. Bodeoo.com is the one-stop spot for trendy fashion pieces. From cute body suits to neon pants, they have it all. Bodeoo makes sure that their clothes not only look good on the typical “model”, but on all women of all sizes. Just because you’re not wearing size negative, doesn’t mean you won’t be able to rock their clothes!
Check out some of my favorite pieces from Bodeoo.com that are modeled on different-sized models:



Some of the other items that I loved that are seen in the cover photo above are: [Juicy Fruit Distressed Jean Shorts] [Bodeoo Holey Strapped Bootie Black] [Count Me In Top]
From a size small to large, shoppers can see what the dress looks like on each size. You can simply click on the sizes to see the clothing pieces on different-sized models!
Not only do they offer trendy clothing, they also have gorgeous shoes and awesome accessories! Bodeoo also ships internationally, so if you're not located in the U.S., no worries, you can still shop at Bodeoo! Here is a list of all the countries that Bodeoo ships to: International Shipping.
Bodeoo also has fun weekly Tutorial Tuesday videos on their YouTube; there are all kinds of tutorials from DIY face mask. working out pretty, to what to do wear, do, say on a date. You can see the ladies strutting in their cute outfits, getting fun and personable with their viewers. It just makes shopping ten times more fun!
So what are you waiting for ladies? Bodeoo.com has tons of new, stylish pieces that are just a click away! Let's not spend that 30 minute driving to the mall and shop online with Bodeoo today.

USE PROMOTIONAL CODE: FIREBIRD01 FOR FREE SHIPPING!
This post has been sponsored and written by Bodeoo, but edited by me to fit my honest opinions.

3 comments

  1. Diane, thank you very much for sharing this! I was just looking for online shops that has affordable clothing and accessories! Knowing that Bodeoo ships internationally with free shipping (using your promotional code) is making me all excited to ogle and shop their cool stuff! Have you personally shopped with them before? If you have, it would be nice to read your experience! :) xx

    PS: I'm loving the aztec print top and this midi skirt.

    Shanaz | Fashionista NOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are so cool!
    xx ELle

    New outfit post up on:

    www.cherryblossomstreet.com -Swedish Model and Fashion/Travel blogger in Tokyo

    ReplyDelete

Contact

© That's Diane
DESIGN

by

THE BASIC PAGE